The business part of building
Marketing | Business Coaching | Operations
SEE Business Solutions is a business coaching and consulting organisation tailored specifically to the building industry.
With an impressively large range of specialist services, including Home Warranty Insurance management, workflow management, strategic marketing and better buying power, we work with you and your business to set goals and provide you with the support to exceed them.
It is this support which is uniquely different and promotes sustainable growth in every area of your business.
Home owners warranty
We offer a variety of tailored membership options.
Ranging from training you in the skills and tools you need to succeed, to operating fully within your business and making things happen – we can help you reach new heights, no matter the size or type of your business.
From small time tradesperson to large scale building company, boutique architectural firm to commercial developer, SEE will help your business excel.
We specialise in the building industry.
We strive to improve the building industry through better systems, processes and strategies that will provide the ultimate experience for our members and transform building companies into better businesses.
Each team member possesses qualifications in their field of expertise and excels at their unique skill set. This provides you with first-class support and resources in the business part of building, so you can focus on what you do best.
What can SEE do for you?
- Are you struggling with your workflow?
- Are you getting swamped with paperwork?
- Is Home Owners Warranty getting too hard to understand?
- Does your accountant not give regular industry updates and ways to save you money?
- Do you have time to estimate every job?
- Are you not getting enough leads or wasting time on the wrong leads?
- Are you losing jobs due to your supplier pricing not being good enough?
- Do you have a clear business plan?
- Are you struggling for time to implement the right systems for your business?