Charity Event – 3am Project 2022
Tackling Personal Well-Being in Construction
The statistics across the country for depression, suicide and mental health are high, however the construction industry is even higher and one of the worst in the country and SEE is continuing to do something about it.
SEE Business Solutions continues to run the program called the 3am Project that is designed to help create awareness, provide support and improve personal wellbeing in the construction industry.
The name derived from noticing the number of builders up at 3am with anxiety worrying about their projects, cashflow and overall business operation.
- DATE: Friday 25th February, 2022
- COST: A donation of your choice.
- WHAT: 25km trek while hearing from great speakers sharing their experiences to assist in your personal well-being within the construction industry.
- WHERE: MacMasters Beach to Hardys Bay (Central Coast)
- TIME: 7am – 4pm
- KEY SPEAKERS: TBC
- DISTANCE: 25km with amazing views and terrain
- CELEBRATE: Concluding with drinks and food at Hardys Bay