Charity Event – 3am Project 2020
Tackling Personal Well-Being in Construction
The statistics across the country for depression, suicide and mental health are high, however the construction industry is even higher and one of the worst in the country and SEE want to do something about it.
SEE Business Solutions has created a program called the 3am Project that is designed to help create awareness, provide support and improve personal well-being in the building and construction industry.
This year we will be testing our determination and strength as we tackle the 22km walk from Berowra Waters to Brooklyn on Fri 4th Sept. Along the journey we will be hearing from some great key speakers who will be sharing their personal experiences, advice, tips and professional insight to assist in your personal well-being and mental health in the construction industry. We will then celebrate the end of the walk with food and drinks before heading back to SEE HQ (Newcastle) on the bus.
With such a huge turnout for last year’s inaugural event, we cannot wait for you to join us for this one!
- DATE: Friday 4th September, 2020
- COST: A donation of your choice. Donate here.
- WHAT: 20km trek while hearing from great speakers sharing their experiences to assist in your personal well-being within the construction industry
- WHERE: Berowra Waters to Brooklyn (Hawkesbury River Marina)
- TIME: Meet at SEE HQ at 6am to hop on the bus to Berowra Waters. The walk will kick off at 8:15am
- KEY SPEAKERS: Kurt Gidley, Dean Noonan, Bec Mitchell
- DISTANCE: 22km with amazing views and terrain
- CELEBRATE: Concluding with heaps of drinks and food